You may have seen a lot of ads or websites around Houston saying “We pay cash for homes in Houston and surrounding areas!”
As one of the area’s most respected cash home buyers, here at the Redemption Group we wanted to dive in and write an article on what these types of companies can do for a local home seller, and how it works.
Do you want to relocate, but are still struggling to sell your home? Are you tired of waiting and feel like you are about ready to give up? Going through a divorce, bankruptcy, foreclosure, inherited a house, tax delinquency, loss of a job, or any other reason that is putting you in a bind and making having that house on your hands a burden for you and your family?
This is where the “Cash for homes in Houston and surrounding areas of Texas“ type of services may be able to help you.
What Does The Whole “Cash For Homes in Houston, Texas” Thing Mean?
At the Redemption Group, our cash for homes in Houston (which include: Cypress, Katy, Spring, Sugar Land, Pearland, Missouri City, Humble, Alief, Fort Bend and Woodlands areas) and surrounding areas program is simple.
Other companies in Texas may offer a similar program… often with small differences.
The main differences between one “cash for home” company and another are…
- The amount they’ll pay for your house
- Their history and credibility in helping local home owners
- Whether they’ll pay the closing costs or not (we usually pay all closing costs)
- How fast they can close on your house (we can close in as little as 7 days, or whatever timeline works for you)
- What they do with the house after they buy it
Some real estate investment companies fix up the houses and sell them to happy new home owners, others work with local companies that will take the house from there and do the work.
Either way, a company that says “cash for houses” in or around: Cypress, Katy, Spring, Sugar Land, Pearland, Missouri City, Humble, Alief, Fort Bend and Woodlands area simply offers a service as an alternative to you listing your house with a real estate agent or selling it by yourself.
Our Local Houston Cash For Homes Program: How It Works
With the Redemption Group, our process works like this…
- Fill out the short form on this site or give us a call at (323)379-4086. This helps us learn basic info about your house so we can make an fair & educated offer on your house. Many “cash for houses” or “we buy houses” companies throw out low ball offers without learning about your house. We try to learn as much as we can about your house and your situation so we can make sure our offer is the highest possible price we can pay for your house, and a fair offer for everyone. We also have programs that can take over your payments if necessary, As us how!!!
- Take as much time as you need to see if the offer is right for you. There are no hassles when working with us. We make you a fair offer, you can then take that offer and talk to people you trust, shop it around, whatever. We never want to do a transaction unless it’s an absolute fit.
- We draw up the paperwork and handle everything from start to finish. You just have to show up at closing on the date of your choice, and sign the paperwork.
- You get cash in your hand quickly, rather than waiting 6-12 months selling the traditional route.
Give Us A Try!!! See How Our Fair Offer On Your Houston Area House Stacks Up!!! Start Below…
Step 2: We evaluate the property and make assessments based on the properties CMAs (Comparative Market Analysis).
Step 3: We’ll Make a well educated decision on what your best options are. We provide several offers tailored to your specific needs.